git – Want to change my master to an older commit, how can I do this?


I want to rollback to a previous commit, and then publish that code, then go back to the latest commit.

i.e. so my master is pointing to an older commit version just so I can pulish that version, then I want to go back to the latest commit I was one initially.

How can I do this?


If you want to do this and revert the master to the previous commit:


Leave a Reply