Welcome to CloudAffaire
CloudAffaire was started as a weekend project to host a website in the cloud but over the last couple of years, it has grown to a complete blogging platform providing free knowledge on Cloud and DevOps related technologies.
If you have a passion for technical blogging and want to share your knowledge with the Cloud and DevOps community then send me a mail on email@example.com or ping me on LinkedIn with the New Author Form and Sample Blog Document.
Blog Guidelines :
- Your blog needs to be strictly on Cloud or DevOps related technologies.
- Your blog should contain at least one hands-on demo for the topic that you are blogging on.
- You cannot refer to any other source apart from the official product documentation page of the topic you are writing on.
- Heading should describe the topic of your blog.
- Its recommended having the heading in a question format, for example how to <your topic> or what is <your topic>
- A short introduction to the topic you are going to cover.
- Can be divided into multiple paragraphs if it’s too long.
- Should contain at least one mention of your blog heading.
- Theoretical details on the topic.
- Can have multiple sub-headlines based on the topic.
- Can have an image in jpeg format (size < 200 KB)
- Should be between 600 – 3500 words for the entire blog length.
- Demo should be thorough with proper comments and steps.
- Demo should be reproducible with minimum cost.
- Demo should have the system/OS/application version details.
- Demo should have a cleanup section at the end.
- Demo code should have no syntax error and proper indentation.
- We recommend to have a programmatic approach for the demo instead of GUI.
- A brief description of what we have achieved in this blog.
- Reference link to the product official documentation related to the topic.
New Author Form
Sample Blog Document
Learn | Share | Grow